To get EDIT-rights for the wiki, please create an account and contact Alice Carpentier (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, affiliation and username to be approved!
From PlanetData - WIKI
- no upcoming meetings; the project is closed
- 17-19 Nov 2014: rehearsal (17) + review (18+19) @ EC, Luxembourg
- 08-Sep-2014: project meeting, Crete
- 17-Jan-2014: project meeting, Luxembourg
- 24-25 Nov 2013: rehearsal + review @ EC, Luxembourg
- 09-10 Sep 13: project meeting @FORTH, Crete
- July-13: dissemination meeting @ Suzdal
- 07-08 Feb 13; project meeting @IJS, Lubljana
- 10-12 Dec 12; prep + review, Luxembourg
- 01-02 Oct 12; project meeting + 03-05 Oct 12; Call 2 evaluation, Crete, Greece
- 10-11 May 12: project meeting in Madrid
- 08-Feb-12: roadmapping workshop with experts in LUX
- 06-07 Feb 12: project meeting in LUX
- 06-08 Dec 11 prep + review, Luxembourg
- 14-Nov-11, Call2 topic workshop
- 17-18 Oct 11, Montpellier plenary
- 04-05 July 11, Riga plenary
- 28-Feb - 04-March 11, Innsbruck
- 25-26 Nov 10, Research Meeting, Frankfurt, Germany
- 11-12 Oct 10, Kick-off, Mallorca, Spain
- Each partner organizes one meeting.
- Host provides in the wiki travel and accommodation "tricks and tips" prior to the meeting.
- Large room for plenary meetings, necessary number of smaller rooms for break-out WP meetings,
- All rooms must be equipped with:
- WLAN capable of handling the total number of meeting participants,
- Sufficient number of tables + chairs,
- Sufficient number of extension cords,
- Sufficient AC/heating (if necessary),
- Sufficient sun-blinds (if necessary),
- LCD projector,
- Flip chart/white boards and markers.
- It must be possible to read and write email with a pop-client.
- It must be possible to make and sustain any standard VPN connection.
- It must be possible to print documents on-site.
- Coffee breaks and lunches must be ordered taking into account special dietary requirements of participants, e.g. vegetarian, gluten-free.
- During lunches, there must be available an additional table for approx. 15 people in order to have ad-hoc board meetings.
- The host covers the costs of all coffee break and lunch catering, as well as of the social dinner.
- SOCIAL EVENT
- Must take place on the 1st night of the meeting.
- Food must be ordered taking into account special dietary requirements of participants, e.g. vegetarian, gluten-free.