To get EDIT-rights for the wiki, please create an account and contact Alice Carpentier (email@example.com) with your name, affiliation and username to be approved!
06-07 Feb 12: project meeting in LUX
Monday, 06-Feb-12, 12:00-18:00
Tuesday, 07-Feb-12, 09:30-18:00
Novotel Luxembourg Centre
35 rue du Laboratoire
Tel. : +352 24 87 85 08
Fax : +352 24 87 85 55
ROOM: Salon Passion, Salon COnquete, Salon Innovation
I have reserved a number of rooms at Novotel Luxembourg Centre for a special price of €115.- (single room) / €125.- (double room).
These rooms are available to you until 24-Jan-12.
If you wish to book one of these rooms please use the following booking form
- 12:00-13:00 Lunch
- 13:00-13:30 Aftermath of the review (Elena)
- 13:30-15:00 New core partners. As prototypes are due M18 (end of March), and some deliverables are already completed, the three case studies are asked to give presentations including: case study specification and design, demo of prototype, and next steps until full completion. (30 minutes each)
- 15:00-15:30 Coffee break
- 15:30-16:30 WP1. Discussion of Oscar's summary after the review. Benchmarking deliverable. What do we do with text streams?
- Oscar led the discussion on Streams, work that has been done, current activities and future activities.
- Marko presented JSI's work on "Exploring & Visualization of News Archives" and the JSI News Crawler
- Jennie gave an update on CWI's work on SRBench since the Montpellier meeting
- UPM/KIT continue work on standardisation of Stream SPARQL
- UPM/CWI to start work on integrating Streaming SPARQL and the streaming engine MonetDB/DataCell
- UPM to work with another project, i.e., STREAM, of UPM
- EPFL to report activities on efficient sensor management in next project meeting
- JSI to present the new sensor middleware and the SmartCity sensor network in next project meeting
- Zoltan to share the work on combination of weather and Twitter
- CWI to submit D1.2 in the first week of March 2012.
- 16:30-17:00 WP2. EPFL's work on data quality. If needed updates on the rest of the work, but the session will focus on the work of EPFL.
- 17:00-18:00 WP6. Training. Further development of the curriculum, planning of summer schools, demonstration of the open training infrastructure.
- 18:00 End of meeting
- 09:00 Start of meeting
- 09:00-09:45 WP4. Plans for M24 deliverables.
- 09:45-10:30 WP5. Plans for M24 deliverables.
Action items: Telco at 14 Feb, 2pm technical writers are needed, who describe the joint uses of the tools
- 10:30-11:00 Coffee break
- 11:00-12:00 WP7. Dissemination. Further development of the Web site, planning of events, standardization. UIBK is leading standardization, so please prepare a presentation about it.
- 12:00-13:00 PMB
- 13:00-14:00 Lunch
- 14:00-15:30 Breakout sessions
- 15:30-16:00 Coffee break
- 16:00-18:00 Breakout sessions
- 18:00 End of meeting
|6||Ying Zhang||CWI||yes||Only the morning session|
|9||Dumitru Roman||SINTEF||yes (plane arrives at 14:10)||yes||yes|
|10||Jens Kilde Mjelva||COMPUTAS||yes (plane arrives at 14:10)||yes (only the morning session)||yes|
|12||John Domingue||OU||yes||until 13:00||yes|
Rue Adolphe Fischer 56
Phone: +352 26483751