To get EDIT-rights for the wiki, please create an account and contact Alice Carpentier (email@example.com) with your name, affiliation and username to be approved!
July-13: dissemination meeting @ Suzdal
@ STI Summit 2013
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 to Friday, July 19, 2013.
More information, including presentations given, are available here
The summit will consist of highly interactive sessions that will engage all participants. With the exception of a small number of invited talks, sessions will be dominated by short presentations and animated discussions. The Summit will not be a conference or a presentation of research results.
The STI Executive Board and the STI Fellows have initially selected the following themes:
- Creating Value out of Web Data
- Ad-hoc data integration
- Crowd data curation
- Web Data quality, evolution and dynamics'
Attendees may submit a position paper on one of the following topics or on a theme about which the submitter is passionate by April 12, 2013:
- Strategic perspectives
- Grand challenges
- Application potential for semantic technologies
- Semantic technology trends
- Significant challenges of a pragmatic, practical nature
- Topics for a 5 year research and development agenda
- State-of-the-art: Where we are, key issues and challenges
- Richard Benjamins, Telefonica Digital, Spain
- Georg Gottlob, The Vienna University of Technology (TU Vienna), Austria